Stock/Bond InformationAddress Change Notice
There are cases in which important stock-related documents (General Meeting of Shareholders Notification, dividend information, or other shareholder communication *1) or the shareholder courtesy gift (*2) may not be delivered due to circumstances such as a move or other.
In order to ensure delivery of these items in the event that your address has changed due to a move, please notify us of your change of address as described below even if you have already notified the post office of your new address.
- 1.Shareholders who have shares registered to a brokerage account
- Please notify your securities brokerage of your change of address.
- 2.Shareholders who have shares registered in a special account (*3)
- Please call one of the representative by phone listed below.
SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK, Stock Transfer Agency Department
Toll-free 0120-782-031(weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00)
- *1Documents are sent according to the following schedule. General Meeting of Shareholders Notification ... scheduled to be sent in early JuneDividend Information and Shareholder Communication ... scheduled to be sent in late June and early December
- *2Gifts will be sent to all shareholders who have at least 100 company shares registered in the company register as of March 31 of each year (early July of each year).
- *3A "special account" is an account created by the Company to protect the rights of shareholders who did not deposit share certificates with the Securities Depository Center before the electronic share system migration. (Note that this is different from a "specific account" opened with a securities brokerage for the purpose of reducing tax return procedures.)
- Regarding shipping addresses for the shareholder courtesy gifts (your attention please)
- As a general rule, the shareholder courtesy gifts are sent to the registered address as of March 31 each year.
- In the event that a notification of your change of address was received during or after the middle of March, the shareholder courtesy gift may be sent to your previous address. In this case, please contact us at the following in addition to notifying either your securities brokerage or Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank of your change of address. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., General Affairs Department, Stock Affairs Contact, 03-6665-1111 (company representative)