These are links for moving within this page
Stock/Bond InformationInvestor Information
- Fiscal Year
- From April 1 to March 31
- Dividend Record Dates
- Fiscal Year-End: March 31
Interim: September 30
- Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Within three months of the day following the fiscal year-end
- Record Date for Voting Rights
- March 31 for matters relating to the ordinary general meeting of shareholders.
Record dates for other matters, if necessary, shall be determined individually and announced in advance.
- Register and Transfer Agent
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
1-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Administrative Office of Register and Transfer Agent (Mailing Address and Telephone Number for Inquiries)
- Stock Transfer Agency Department
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
2-8-4, Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063, Japan
Tel: 0120-782-031 (Toll Free in Japan)
- *Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Method of Public Notice
- Electronic public notice
If electronic public notice is not available due to any accidents or unavoidable circumstances, public notice shall be given in Nihon Keizai Shimbun issued in Tokyo.
- Stocks Traded on
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Code No.
This is the end of this page